High on motivation, low on spirits

 I like writing and I like reading as well. I like how writing is a process to express your deepest self without uttering a word yet expressing a lot about how you feel. I like reading, how it is a process of reading the writer without actually knowing the writer. 

But for some reason, I stop writing sometimes, Why? I might blame it on my college or how I have to do so many things but I couldn't. However, the real reason is, I feel insecure posting. Like I know, my writing skills are average but it doesn't reach the audience I want to. How there are only 10-12 people who will actually read the whole thing. 

Then again, I forgot why do I write in the first place. I write because I like to write not to reach a goal or several people. Many of you might also go through the same dilemma, so just do not forget why you do what you do. 

This blog is rather scattered thoughts I tried to pull together into sentences, we are not so ascetic people, after all, we consciously or unconsciously crave validation, praise, and fame. 

So just a reminder to all of you for are little like me, don't forget why you started in the first place. Also a little note to myself, I will try to blog once a week with not so many scattered thoughts. 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accept your gloom

My take on "Man's Search for Meaning"

Equality