Focus on yourself, rather than trying to improve the world

'I understood myself only after i had destroyed myself and only in the process of fixing myself, did i know who i really was' -Sade Andria Zabala'
We often come accross situations when we just know we have been wronged, we know the world hasn't been fair with us. We just know, we haven't really done anything to deserve this. At that time, we feel pitty for ourselves, we feel helpless, we find reasons and people to blame for our misery. If you think you have been wronged by a person, remember that you are a person too. Even the world's most horrific killer confess and say that he has a good heart. Does it make him innocennt? No. what was the fault of the person who got killed? Nothing. My point is, there is no sense in waiting to see how karma works, there is no sense in wanting people to change and realise what wrong they have done. You cannot wait for someone to realise their mistake and move ahead in life only when they have realise what wrong they did. The criminal still serves the sentence for his crime, but still the world cannot give the life of killed person back. What you can really do is, improve yourself. I personally think i am a good and a kind person, i don't intent to hurt anyone's feeling. But still i cannot be sure that i haven't hurt anyone in my life. Because at the end of the day i am still a human and i do mistakes and sometimes i do not even realise that i have done one. But focusing on ourself and our self-improvement can change it, maybe i will know what wrong i have done. Maybe i will apologize and i will work on myself to be a better human everyday. And if you have been wronged by the universe? what then how can we not blame the fate for the unjust that has happened. So when there is noone to blame why to be accumalate the anger inside us? I have poeple in my life who inspires me to be like them, i see them and feel how strong they are to go through the situation without cursing the universe. They still like to be hopefull and see the good in the world. People inspire other people, so should you. Be kind and try to radiate positivity. Be kind on yourself. Forgive yourself and others, move ahead in your life to become a better person every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accept your gloom

My take on "Man's Search for Meaning"

Equality